1. The website owner
The owner of the website www.comp.com.pl (the “Website”) is Comp S.A.
2. Personal data processing clause
- Pursuant to Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the Regulation or the GDPR, we would like to inform you that the controller of your personal data collected via contact forms published on the Website is Comp S.A. (hereinafter Comp) with its registered office at ul. Jutrzenki 116, 02-230 Warsaw.
- Your personal data will only be processed for the following purposes and upon the following legal bases:
- upon your consent, to the extent and for the purposes specified in the consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR);
- to perform the contracts you have concluded via the website of Comp S.A. (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- to provide the services by Comp S.A. (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- to establish, investigate, exercise, or defend claims for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Comp S.A. (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- for direct marketing (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
- to store the data for archiving purposes and for ensuring accountability (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
- carrying out the procedure for reporting a breach under the compliance policy (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
- Your data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the above-mentioned objectives, but not longer than for 6 years.
- You have the right to access your data and to ask Comp, the Data Controller, for its copies – Article 15 of the GDPR; to rectify (correct) your data – Article 16 of the GDPR; to erasure the data (the right to be forgotten) – Article 17 of the GDPR; restriction of data processing – art. 18 GDPR; data transfer – art. 20 GDPR; to object to the data processing, including for direct marketing purposes – Article 21 of the GDPR; the right not to be subject to any decisions based solely on automated processing, including on profiling – Article 22 of the GDPR. In order to exercise the said rights please send us an email statement to the address email@example.com from the address which your consent concerns.
- In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing – your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before withdrawal; to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (President of the Personal Data Protection Office [Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych] or another competent supervisory authority) in the event of unlawful data processing, in particular not compliant with the GDPR.
- Giving your consent to the data processing by Comp and providing your data is voluntary, but failure to give consent will make it impossible for Comp to contact you and answer your questions or requests.
3. IP addresses
IP addresses of the Website visitors may be stored for the following purposes:
- to ensure security of the Comp IT system,
- for diagnostic purposes.
Such information may also be used in aggregate form to analyse the internet trends and evaluate the Website operations.
4. Data security
Comp has introduced policies and procedures and uses organisational and technological measures to protect personal data against unauthorised access by third parties, misuse, alteration, destruction or loss. Lawful access to the personal data of the Website visitors is limited to the individuals who need to know such data (the need-to-know principle) and who have been additionally obligated to maintain confidentiality.
5. References to other websites
8. Limitation of liability
Regardless of Comp’s best efforts to ensure accuracy of the information presented on the Website, we may not exclude the possibility of inconsistencies. Comp is not liable for nor guarantees correctness and completeness of the information presented in the Website. Comp is not liable for any interruptions in access to the Website and to the information, computer programs or other content of the Website, as well as for any defects, deficiencies, computer viruses or other electronic signals that may expose the Website visitor to damage. Under no circumstances is Comp, its related parties, partners, agents, or employees of Comp or its related partners liable to the Website visitor or any other person for any decision or action taken upon the information available in the Website or for any indirect, specific or incidental loss, even in the event of receiving information about the possibility of its occurrence.
Comp reserves the right to change the figures and information published on the Website at any time, without having to notify the Website visitors in advance.